Friday, June 29, 2007

Blaire v. Wilder, Round 1

So, Wilder is 10 years old. He's been through infants TWICE before. He knows how they work.

Still, he has been getting closer and closer to Blaire.....just as she's becoming more mobile. And "grabbier". I think he's been testing out his reflexes or something. And they aren't good...

Wednesday I was doing something in another room, Blaire was playing on a blanket in the den floor. She begins screaming - her "hurt" cry...not the bored one. I ran in there. My girl is flat on her back, one hand FULL (I mean cotton ball full) of Wilder's hair. Her other hand full of WILDER'S TAIL. He had scratched her on the arm and she still wouldn't let go of the tail.

The scratch was tiny. Wilder seems to be catching on and keeping his distance - for now.

Justin and Collin had better watch out. At 7.5 months, the girl isn't afraid of animals with claws. They need to think twice before messing with her!!

No comments: