Monday, June 11, 2007

Milestones!!!

Lots of little changes around here! Drum roll.....
Justin on Friday -



Justin today -


The second tooth held on for dear life over the weekend. I now understand why my parents were always after my loose teeth. I practically had to sit on my hands so I didn't yank that dangling tooth from his mouth. Today at VBS, it came out in the snack. What was he eating? PUDDING. Does that tell you how loose the tooth was?! It's so exciting!! He's really proud of himself.

Blaire is mobile. In a 12 hour period last week she figured out how to roll across the room and consistently go from sitting to all fours to get things. Life is about to get pretty interesting around here! AND she has slept for a 12 hour stretch! Only once so far, but we have our fingers crossed for repeat performances soon. She is regularly using her new mobility tricks to reach her favorite snack.......paper. That girl.....

And Collin has had an exciting day. The little brother finally came into his own. As he is now three, he can attend summer camps. He started his first day of VBS today. He was stunned that he got a t-shirt and his own class. He's so used to going with me to drop Justin off at activities. He loved every minute! I think he is going to pass out cold when he realizes he gets to go to zoo school!


K

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it!

Unknown said...

This reminded me of the drama surrounding the removal of your first teeth!!!He is so precious....as were you. Love, Mom