Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Patterns and numbers....

I am by no means a mathematical person, but I like order...patterns, I suppose.

When Blaire's c/s was scheduled, I was childishly excited to have children born in August, September and October. Really, I grinned. And when I realized that the kids are each 3 years, 1 month and 1 week (ish) apart.....Well, that was downright thrilling.

I love stuff like this!

So, imagine my excitement yesterday when Justin brought the scale into the kitchen. He wondered how much he weighed. He is 59 pounds. Naturally, Collin wanted to be weighed as well. 38 pounds. So we had to weigh Blaire, using the old "Weigh mommy, then weigh Mommy with Blaire" tactic. 21 pounds.

Just picture my bizarre glee when I realized that, weight wise, Blaire + Collin = Justin.

Yes, I have some issues.
:)

No comments: