Thursday, April 26, 2007

All's well...

Another week, another tornado. I'm telling you....Texas has never felt truly like home to me...and this spring is going to do me in. We had another severe weather day on Tuesday...does it mean I'm getting really paranoid if I tell you this is third Tuesday we've had severe weather? We've had one bad Friday, too. Anyhow, no trouble here at our house, thank goodness. I'm realllly getting ready for summer...

The kids are good. Miss B and I took a road trip to Houston this past weekend sans males. She was a gem - the trips there and back were completely unremarkable. In Houston, Anna's mom shot Blaire's 6 mo portraits. Love, love, love them. I'll post when she officially turns 6 mo next week. I'm in no rush for this girl to grow up.

We had a lovely weekend with our good friends, though, celebrating the news that they are joining us in the looney bin. They will have a third before Christmas! So this time next year we'll be requesting a table for TEN when we go out to eat. I'm about to pop I'm so excited about this baby!

I can't tell you exactly what went on around here with me gone....but there were krispy kreme boxes, Happy meal boxes...and evidence of missed bedtimes. So I think everyone was happy! It is so sweet to see your kiddos when you've been gone long enough for them to miss you, too! Justin nearly bowled me over....he's getting a little big for the running-leap-into-my-arms....but I'll take it as long as I can get it.


Here's an old (january) but cute pic....


K

No comments: