Monday, July 28, 2008

Laser light show....

Sunday we hiked up Stone Mountain with my sisters. I haven't done that in more than 20 years. I think it got steeper!! Beckett was mad at me, I guess....because he wanted ME to carry him a large portion of the time! It was very funny.

Collin and Justin were up for the challenge, and Miss B was perched happily on her Daddy's back. The other adults were secretly cursing my "great idea", as it was in the 90s with a humidity level of, oh...110%. But it really was fun. We took the gondola down the mountain and then hung around for some fried chicken and potato salad on a blanket while taking in the laser show. It's a GA summer tradition.

It's somewhat shocking to hear the announcement that it is the 25th anniversary of the show...and I remember going the first summer they started it! Another gray hair just came in.

We had a ton of fun. Becks and B were dancing like crazy when the music was playing. Check out these sweaty kids!!



I made it!!








Getting her bracelet fixed by aunt Katie


Super toddlers:


Being "Indiana Jones" with glowsticks:




K

2 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Great pictures Kelly. I just can't imagine though. It is SO HOT!!! I can't believe you did that. :)
Your kids are precious as ever.

Fawn said...

That looks like so much fun, K! Congrats on making it to the top in that heat. OMG! Kudos to you, girl!