Thursday, May 24, 2007

Mother's day

Mother's day was wonderful. Justin made a poster that says "I Love You". It's still hanging in the kitchen....just to remind him that he loves me as we readjust to life together EVERY DAY now that school is out. At the ripe age of 6, he no longer thinks I know everything...and doesn't think all my "great ideas" for activities are always great. I can't sell Kroger as a reward any more, for some reason.

Anyhow, we went to a very snazzy brunch after church at a new restaurant in town with a trendy chef. All the food was excellent. A Mimosa for mommy and three perfectly behaved children. It was everything a mom wants! And we came home, put everyone to bed and Carleton and I proceeded to watch a marathon of "Deadliest Catch". As I said, the day was wonderful. We haven't wasted an entired day on marathon in ages. I didn't even do laundry. We were lazy, lazy fools. Hope to do it again on Mother's day 2008!

No comments: