Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The first days of school...08

So off they go, to Second grade and PreK.
Both boys were very excited to start school.

That wore off by week 2 for Justin. On the second Monday, he came downstairs in the morning, crossed his arms and asked if I was going to MAKE him go to school today. Ha HA, my sweet child. You have 14 more years of this left! I have to say, whenever he's grouchy in the morning, these will get him right out of the bed!

Here are his photos:
Humoring the mother...


A gaggle of busriders:


And my silly coconut in his prek classroom. He adores his new teacher. And fortunately, his "school girlfriend" from last spring is in his class again. Try and keep it straight...that's the "school girlfriend". Not to be confused with the "across-the-street-girlfriend"...or any one of the "texas-girlfriends". Whew, busy boy.

2 comments:

Ivy said...

How exciting! I love how you love the Pioneer Woman. I love her too :) My girls will go 1 day week this year to school. I am so nervous.

leah said...

would you just take a look at that beautiful ... dewey grass!?! LOL!

and the beautiful kids.
they've grown up kelly.
oh dear.
i think it's time for a 4th.
i'm glad i said it.