Sunday, May 4, 2008

Differences.......

Between the states......
GA:
Verdant
Hilly
Lower Property Taxes
Higher FOOD BILL (For real)
They TAX that higher food bill (really)...
Recycling is paltry compared to Arlington
The baggers @ Kroger think I'm a hippie b/c I bring my own bags. Really. They can't function. They put 1 box of cereal in each bag and I have to "help" them along...
Lots more PT cruisers on the road.
Still lots of Odysseys.
Everyone puts their kids on the bus. Even on the first day of Kindergarten.
There are traveling baseball teams in the FIRST grade. They have little "letter jackets" and all. Yikes.


In other news.....
I MISS MY FRIENDS!
:)
We are missing some Mexican food. We have found some that is good here, but you have to look a lot harder.

Just a little update!
Kids are great! Blaire is a big girl. 18 months! Talking a lot...in sentences. She runs really fast, but it's a girly, hoppy little run. Cute.
Collin is up to his usual. His newest love is bee catching. Seriously. We have lots of bumblebees and he likes to catch them in his insect habitat. Scientist in the making.
Justin is settling in to 1st grade. Attended his first birthday party today. Seems to be doing well. Just a few more weeks of school!!
K

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Ha ha ha! I'll laugh every time I take my bags to the store now! Too funny. A little spooky about the sports mania. Thought it was bad here.

All's well in Tx. First Presby's spring program is tomorrow night. I'll count the Children's Place sweater vests and report back!

Love and hugs, Adrienne